On September 23, 2019, the CDE Dataquest team sent a message concerning the release of 2018-19 Special Education Data Reports to the CDE Dataquest website based on data submitted through CASEMIS. In 2019-20, CALPADS will be the source of data for these reports.
Not sure what this means and need help? Contact us here: https://www.measureed.com/contact/
New Data Release Notification for Special Education
Source: Email Newsletter
Date: September 23, 2019
Dear DataQuest Users:
This message is to notify you about updated Special Education data reports now publicly available on the California Department of Education (CDE) DataQuest website at http://dq.cde.ca.gov/dataquest/. These reports are based on data submitted to the CDE by local educational agencies (LEAs) through the California Special Education Management Information System (CASEMIS). Please note: Beginning in 2019-20, LEAs will be submitting special education data to the CDE through the California Longitudinal Pupil Achievement Data System (CALPADS).
These reports include:
2018–19 Special Education Data Reports
- 2018-19 Special Education Enrollment by Age and Disability
- 2018-19 Special Education Enrollment by Age and Ethnic Group
- 2018-19 Special Education Enrollment by Age and Grade
- 2018-19 Special Education Enrollment by Ethnicity and Disability
You can access these reports by performing the following steps:
- Navigate to the DataQuest home page at http://dq.cde.ca.gov/dataquest/
- Select the desired Level (State, County, or District – School-level not available)
- Select Special Education located under Student Demographics
- Click “Submit”
- Select Year
- Click “Submit”
- Select desired report from the menuClick “Submit”
If you have any questions regarding DataQuest or the reports and files included in this data release, please contact the Data Reporting Office by phone at 916-327-0219 or by email at email@example.com.