This article will guide you through the process to enter the Perm Numbers provided by the Agency of Education (AOE) into PowerSchool for students new to your district.
Step 1 of 2: Perm Numbers from the Agency of Education (AOE)
- An email is received from the AOE and the subject line contains “[SECURE] Student Match file Batch ID #####”.
- The email should contain a file attachment with ID numbers, student names, and Date of Birth (DOB).
- Download and open the file.
Step 2 of 2: Entering Perm Numbers in PowerSchool
Navigate to the correct page if you follow the path: Start Page > Demographics (Information Section in the left navigation bar)
- Scroll to the Vermont Specific Fields
- State Student Number (PERMNUMBER)
- Enter the Perm Number received via email from the AOE.
- When complete, click the Submit button at the bottom of the page and the student will now have their Perm Number.