This article walks through un-enrolling a student that is enrolled for a future date and has decided not to attend the school. This is different from the no show process or for students that have already attended the school for at least one day.
1. Identify and select your student using Search 2.0. Then select Quick Nav > Enrollment History.
2. Click Edit Enrollment History.
3. On the right hand side of the enrollment record, click on the trash can.
4. You will be prompted with a warning that asks you to confirm that you are sure about the deletion of the enrollment record. If you are sure, click on “Delete Enrollment.”
5. You are complete! Remember that deleting an enrollment record leaves behind a student record should they ever want to reenroll in the school again, but they will no longer show as having any active enrollments in the school moving forward.